• Meet regularly with senior leadership across IT and the business to align with priorities and provide updates on work efforts and roadmap progress as well as risk and compliance posture of cloud platforms . This role will be focused on our Internal Enterprise IT projects and deliverables.
• Responsible for implementation and improvement of technology services to meet business requirements including optimization and root cause analysis.
• Debugging complex problems across distributed systems
• Works closely with the Leaders of Infrastructure and Security, as well as with the Endpoint and Network teams to ensure infrastructure solution, process, and approach consistency.
• Analyzes Cloud, Storage and Backup infrastructure and recommend changes
• Provide consistent outcomes and timely communication to cross-functional stakeholders, clients, and 3rd party partners.
• Responsible for continuous delivery of software and technology updates to maintain functionality, and security.
• Design and Build CI/CD process and tools that enable our developers to continuously deliver
• Lead and develop a team of technical associates who focus on both on-premises and public cloud platforms and infrastructure, AWS is preferred.
• Provide technical oversite to ensure service availability targets are met including disaster recovery, network, implementation and/or operating procedures.
• Responsible for maintenance of documentation repositories for implementation and operations of hardware and software technologies.
• Responsible for financial planning, roadmaps, and capacity management for technology service.
Someone with in-depth knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Management.
• At least 5 years of experience in a critical IT services organization
• At least 3 years of experience and a strong understanding of incident, change, and problem management processes
• Experience coding scripts and using APIs to build custom solutions
• Experience working in DevOps environments using ticketing workflows
• At least 1 year of public cloud migration and management experience. AWS is preferred.
• 3 years of Infrastructure and/or Datacenter experience in Networking, Storage, etc.
• At least 3 years of people leadership experience
• Demonstrated experience successfully coordinating teams and multiple projects in a matrix environment 24x7 environment.
• Ability to make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
• Ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
• Ability to navigate a high pressure, high stakes environment
• Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge
• Cloud certifications preferred, such as the AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Dev Ops specialty